The 2017-2018 Digital Equity Video Challenge will launch in November 2017
Work with a teacher, or friends, family and community members during class or outside of the school day.
Seem like a big task? Break your video project down into five, easy steps!
Once you have your video posted to YouTube, register your entry to be officially entered into the Digital Equity Student Video Challenge.
You can choose either category OR submit for both! Just make sure you fill out a registration forms for each entry.
- Videos must be made by students enrolled grades 6 through 12 for the 2016-2017 school year;
- Videos may be submitted by individual students or groups of students;
- All video submissions must be submitted via YouTube by 11:59 PM on January 19, 2017;
- All content must be original, copyright free, or used with permission for YouTube viewing; and
- Competition is open to students in the US and Canada.
Link to complete rules and regulations document.